Friday, March 29, 2019

Writing Reviews

Our opinion writing unit brought us to a local favorite, The Skinny Pancake, to taste test three different crepes and write a review of the restaurant!  All the kids agreed that the food was delicious!

Here are some  quotes taken from their writing...

“My favorite was seeing them making things.” - Cora

“I like the flowers and the pictures.” - Oliveea

“I would give it a five [star] because their crepes are amazing and all their food is amazing!” - Victor

“I really like their food because they put really yummy toppings.” - Owen

“Skinny Pancake is 100 percent good!” - Emeline

“I love the chocolate strawberry and ham and cheese crepe because I love crepes.  You should go there sometime.” - Marquis

“I like the dessert and the pizza because it is good.” - Ethan

“The one I liked best was the ham and cheese crepe.” - Erik

“Skinny Pancake is awesome.  They have amazing crepes.” - Maggie

“The Skinny Pancake is cool!” - Makai

“Go to The Skinny Pancake.  It is great.” - Moira

“I like the flowers in the vases and the place is great so you should try it.” - Revyn

“I love Skinny Pancake!” - Rowan

"The crepes are so good because the fillings are so delicious. That is why I give it so many stars." - Satya








No comments:

Post a Comment