Monday, March 31, 2014

Attention Parents!

Upcoming dates: Thursday, April 3rd – Book Fair Our class will visit the book fair from 10-10:30 am. If you would like me to assist your child in choosing books, please let me know. Also, please let me know if you do not want your child to use book money to purchase items other than books (erasers, bookmarks, toys, etc.). Friday, April 4th- Birthday Breakfast We are celebrating Liam and Elsie’s birthdays this month from 8:30-9:00 am. Please join us! Tuesday, April 8th – Kellogg Hubbard Library We will continue our community field trips in April with a visit to the Public Library. We plan to leave school at 12:30 pm and return by 1:15. I am looking for volunteers to accompany us on our trip. Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks! Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment